Project 6



























































































































I am not completely happy with how these look. They are way to busy with clashing themes. SO, my next step is to get rid of the borders and the ribbon text up at the top, make the black box square instead of round, and put the coachella type at the bottom of the posters by the dates. that will help clean them up and make them a bit more cohesive.



























































These are the series thus far. I am going to type all of the band/concert information within those black boxes in a varying manner so they don't feel quit so similar. I am going to do it in an interesting varying fashion with 2 different type faces and in varying sizes with importance etc. etc.













These three photos but with different texture applications to each individual shape, also i will be adding in some borders, boxes, text info etc etc.

Phase 1 of the poster series (3 day event, one poster per day)




























































For this project I am going to design a poster series, passes, merch etc. for the Coachella music and arts festival.